The Wheels of life

“I look back at the life I’ve come across and I wonder why and when all of this happened and all I could think of is ~ It’s been a very beautiful journey, a journey well worth sharing”…..

It’s been 27years (With my birthday coming in just a day or 2 from today) and not much have I thought of looking back what have crossed, not much of reflection have crossed my mind. Everything seems to be so nimble and too much to wait and watch. But still as humans, we hurry for the future much that we don’t care what the past really had to teach for us, and mistakes just keep happening, and as they occur we just rub the dust and move on in life. It’s a long way I've come and it’s exciting once in a while to just stop for a while and look back on the long stretched roads have taken, the mistakes have made, the people who have passed my life, the relationships have made and lost, the accomplishments I’ve enjoyed, the family I have been blessed with and most of all the life I’ve been bestowed with…… It’s truly a wonderful journey after all……

Someone once said “I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and everyone’s life……” a purpose which falls into our own hands to deliver, a reason we propose to be and a reason we wish for, to become a person we one day want to become. I always believed that it’s not easy to become the person who you always want to be, but I know eventually if you put your heart and soul into it, I for sure know, one fine day you will surely be there. Every time when I do something good, I know, No good ever dies, and all hope never kills you, after all good comes back to you and all hope just makes you stronger. Life is just a small stop watch for me, its ticking all the time and what I do within that piece of time is what counts me the most, was I a good person, was I a person who made a difference in peoples lives. Was I a person who I always wanted to be, and most of all was I a worthy man to everyone who were around me.

I am most happy when I think of my childhood days, those were cherished times of my life. When your small, you see a whole new world, a world so different where little things meant the most for you, where your pleasure lies in the meanest of troubles and your life filled with exquisite things… I used to be up in the trees most of my time, playing with the neighborhood kids all up in trees, throwing figs and mangoes one each other and jumping from one house to another. Chasing dogs on the streets, running around with broken tubes and tire’s, those were fun filled days, days which mean so much to a tender heart. Everyone loves you, everyone looks after you, and everyone just accepts you as you are. I miss those times so much, they are so vivid and they are times which I let ferment in my sweet little heart, to think on those few years which have let me be me, and nobody else….. The child I wished to be……

Years pass so fast from us, that when I think of year I was born, it looks as if it was a few light years ago when mankind was at the brink of evolution, I know its funny, but that’s exactly how I feel about it….. I still remember my 10th grade when my dad was persistent that I would flunk in math, and I started believing it, and for some reason I was so daunted with math that I always ran on the other side of it…. It’s a fear which always stuck to my soul until I met a man who gave me the courage to deal with it many years later in my life. Teenage was fun, when as young adults we feel we have the right to learn what is wrong and right, it’s a very delicate span of life, when everything we want to know somehow falls into the restricted category and it often brings us in a very fragile moment with our dear old elders. Those were times when I even thought my dad was the only man who hated me more than anybody in this whole world, and when every time he told I was not going to make it, I started growing in me; that stern belief that is whatever he said was true…… I feel as a parent one of the biggest mistakes they ever tend to cause is demoting a child’s dream…. Every child should be given the right to dream, a right to make mistakes, a moment to learn and a moment to get hurt and its every parents right to believe in his/her child’s dreams. Breaking a child’s dream is breaking their entire future…. It’s every man’s dream to be a better father than his own, so I guess what mistakes my dad made, my children would not enjoy. Every single day of my life, when I learn life’s lessons in my own ways, I make sure I am the best for my kids as such. May be I will make mistakes too, but am just happy the process just gets better and better with each generation which passes on from here on……

It’s wonderful if you think that a few small reasons and a few seconds that have added to it, have given you some of the most wonderful moments in your life. I am someone who enjoys every moment which passes by me, I don’t judge time with its circumstances, I enjoy time with how it has made me feel. For all time is nothing but a pinch of memory that something has happened, but was it good or bad is how you’ve felt it to be….. I have had my own share of sorrows and they make me feel bad, and yes, I sit down and cry….. I don’t believe in men not crying, when there are no more words to tell someone that you love so much, the next best thing have ever known, is to hug them and kiss them…. And in the same way, when there are no more words to say when your heart is broken beyond words, is to open your heart, and shed your tears. Its so beautiful to be in love, after all its one of the best feelings have cherished in my life so far, to wait, to seek and to so be loved. It’s so angelic to see two people leave the entire self just to be in the arms of each other just to be accepted as what they really are. I know trust is a small word with a big significance, trust is what makes you believe, and if you don’t believe in a person you love, you’ve never really started to believe in yourself. For me, True love is just once or never, you either love someone with all your soul or you rather not fall in love at all. It’s bitter to see that your heart goes into a lockdown but well sometimes that’s the way it is. You just can’t love somebody else or rather can you be forced to be in love. But eventually you learn that love is just not about being in a relationship, its about creating lovely and cherished memories for the people you love, the happiness you create in their lives, the moments you share with them and best of all how did you make them feel when you were with them. Humans as we are, are blessed, I mean truly blessed and God has blessed us with the power to express, the sense to love, to cry, to smile, to console and to achieve is something amazing. Senses which no other living creature seldom enjoys.

Knowing that my birthday is just a day ahead, it’s making me really cogitate on the paths have taken in life. I listen and smile when people say, your age is going up, well I know life is a big fat routine of events which the society has solicited over us, but well if you ask me about age, here’s what I would like to say “Everyone is the age of their heart”……… I love to keep it that way always.

I know am not anymore that young kid who wandered places wanting to know more, I understand that life is an arena to show what you’ve got in life… I can’t be who I used to be anymore. Its different now and it will be more different sooner or later. The people who were with me yesterday aren’t there with me now, and new people take their places, a few stay and a few leave. I still remember, the last year on my birthday, I was with my grandmother, happy and smiling, telling her about my life, my happiness, sharing her with all the age old tales of how the world has changed over the years. I just wanted her to remember that not all has changed over the years; love sometimes just remains the same. Or may be God just knew that she wouldn’t make it for my next birthday…… She is no more with me, she belongs to the past, but I still hold on to her memories tight for she was the wise soul who taught me that LOVE is just a 4 letter word with a million magical forms…… Her love still lives in me, its never going to die, it is just going to pass from one heart to another, piece by piece, soul to soul. It’s a 4 letter word which never dies until you give up on it.

And when I think of people who have loved me for what I am, not all of them remain with me right now, many have faded away , a very few hold on tight and refuse to go away from my life no matter what, I call them family. And a few more hold to me tight because they believe in me and I call them nothing but friends.

I’ve come to understand that “The wheel of life” keeps going round and round, you just have to have faith that you can one day become who you always wished to be. Whatever you do in life there will be people who will be happy for you, and there will be people who will want to bring you down, and believe me, there is not a better word which will arouse your sense of accomplishment than a word called “You Can’t do it”. Just keep that word in your heart and do what you got to do and when you accomplish it, don’t bother boasting it, they will know it anyway. In my life, I haven’t looked back on the people who have said it on my face, I just smile within, because I know in someway they have helped me in saying those words to me, and I’m sure they understood now, that the wheel of life is always on motion, and that life is always on the change towards the inevitable.

At the end, life is after all the most wonderful journey you have in front of you, however you travel it and wherever you travel to, there will be a choice to make; I just wish, you make a good one, the rest is what destiny has in store for you. As always I wish you the best and best alone and while I always wonder and fonder about the happenings of life..............

“It’s just been a very beautiful journey, a journey well worth sharing”…..

Comments

?? said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
was jus thinking abt ur last b'day with grandma , n here comes ur post with so much of happy n heart touching thoughts abt that...

As always i jus have a word to say... "Good things will fall in place for u, thou late but in the best of ways" ...

Long way to go and lot more to experience my dear.... Rock on as always :)
Jeah said…
thanks for pouring your soul... it's great to be reminded that if we look within our own hearts, real beauty lies...and that if we live by the moment, then we are truly living our life to the fullest.

Popular Posts